Friday, July 5, 2024

Restaurant

   -space might have been re-created

-by me doing a rocket and satellites mission

-I used to go to a group called Care and Craft

-once years ago we took a Bus far out in to the countryside. There was a small mountain / large hill

-maybe an oval shape. With nothing around it

-on top of it was a large RESTAURANT. Covering most of the hill's top

-RESTAURANT like my city TAURANGA. And in 2012 I tried to sell my soul saying I would do it for all I wanted. The REST I WANT

-the mountain had a Biblical look to it

-like Satan taking Jesus up on top of the mountain and offering him the world

-or the Vision of John at the end of the Bible said on a mountain

-RESTAURANT as in CREATION

-RESTAURANT the INHERITANCE from my mother might be part of this. Setting me up to live securely maybe for life

-RESTAURANT like Jesus Christ brought ETERNAL Life too

-my original idea probably got replaced by all through the history of space. Every home getting a Mezzanine floor of every comic ever made on Earth. MEZZANINE as in RESTAURANT. And in MAGAZINE. Set up maybe by Cookie Bear as in the Restaurant. The Mezzanine floor I got the filing cabinet for comics standing for the mountain the Restaurant was on. Today I finally got a New Teen Titans 1 comic out of my garage ceiling. I once called my Cave of Wonders. Last year I used my Mobility Scooter to New World. Carrying a MARVEL TWO IN ONE. With a Monitor screen on the cover like at the end of the Monitor

-the RESTAURANT too I might have come out of it in a Rocket. Giving almost all the REST THEY WANT. They can do or create anything up to one mile high in each direction at a time. 

 

-How to do a MonitorHow to do a Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saga

  -today I ordered the 2 Volumes of Marvel Saga. With the 25 issues of the series -the last page of which -reveals all the time the typed te...