Friday, October 4, 2024

Days of our Lives Most Successful TV Series in the Universe

    -on March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town Mount Maunganui

-I was on Marine Parade by the Surf Beach

-I had just repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup

-I crossed the Road to go back

-there were a couple looking like a 1990s comics drawn Bruce Wayne / Batman. He was tall and Indian

-he was with a woman looking like Lois Lane played by Erica Durance


-the small mountain MAUAO there

-it looks like a hourglass with the bottom half light green and the top half dark green

-for the series logo for Days of our Lives a hourglass

-DAYS and LIVES

-MAUAO like the planet in comics 'OA'. At the centre of the Universe. It might be the most successful TV series in the Universe

-BRUCE WAYNE

-WAYNE Number ONE

-BRUCE in SPACE UNIVERSE

-I had just repeated over and over-

-Bop Bup Bup

-most SUCCESSIVE SERIES / SUCCESSFUL SERIES 

-WAYNE, WHORE, WHOS WHO- the plots it gives me are the WORSE plots they could come up with

-the series might be the most SUCCESSFUL / SUCCESSIVE series ever in space. Shown by that morning's key events. WHO's WHO. BOP BUP BUP. WAYNE WHORE. LYNETTE ECOLES. All SUCCESSIVE sounding

-the Days of our Lives series about me, the dream with them in the Devon Mall, the dream of a character in it dying and another character still a bitch, and the dream of the volcano. Maybe saying the Days of our Lives series about me. Is the most SUCCESSIVE SUCCESSFUL TV series ever made. And without the channel with it

-with a long running TV series about me. There's the strong chance they won't want to make the end a bad time for me. With them aiming for a lot of space. It might wreck a lot of lives for good

-the AFTERLIFE. The second version of Days of our Lives. After Life as in successive. Maybe too meaning the channel goes through all afterlives forever

-the series might only ever have scenes with me in them. The DAYS of OUR LIVES 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Days of our Lives

  -I just had a dream that went like -there was a massive volcanic eruption in 'California'/ Los Angelos' area -covering and ext...