Friday, October 4, 2024

SOS

-my mother's parents

-May and George Ager. Maybe only May Ager

-they died not proper Christians. I tried in recent years to put each of them for a long time in separate copies of my home as like an afterlife

-I tried using about 1987. My mother Christine might have been staying with us at Christmas

-I got some money. I biked to the next town to try to buy some videos

-there was a large Rental video shop. It had a wall of new videos for sale in large cases

-which was strange anywhere for about 1987

-I bought two robot themed ones. Short Circuit and Terminator

-in recent years I tried to use those at that point in 1987 to take my real grandparents and put them in the copies of my home

-and where they were are only life like robots without real thought

-one robot video each

-and later I made the idea that might not have worked. To steer their lives so they didn't have many friends or a lot to do. But it kept them free of someone saying etc something to them that would set them back

-and to me the real thing I gave them. With my miracles aimed for one day all over space. Maybe not on Earth any more but over space they are about the most loved people

-with my thoughts or what I have seen on a wall in each created store or home to explain things

-I came up with a better solution for them

-the day the mystical ideas began and the day closest to real voices in my mind. About September 1995

-I was living in a second story Retirement Apartment with my grandmother. My grandfather had died

-there was a tall bank facing my room with vegetation over it

-I thought I might have seen like an electrical short circuit on the bank

-so today I tried to use that short circuit to completely destroy both of them today Saturday 4th of May. And that ends them today

-no more of either of them not even in an afterlife

-the day late 1995 the 'voices' began and the mystical thinking began. I had been to the SALVATION ARMY. My SCORINGE SAVINGS secured by SCORPION sores

-when I got home that day I was in the upstairs apartment of my grandmother's. I thought I might have seen a SHORT CIRCUIT in the leafy bank facing my room. I used that to completely destroy my grandmother and grandfather. Like Terminator ARMY. And give SALVATION to my mother Christine SCORINGE. It looks like she might have had 666 on her. Like the money she left me gave me Salvation. Twice. And that day I completely destroyed Paul Longley. Really that day set up decades later using the SPECTRE idea. All of them might have gone to really bad places forever when they died. But I tried to use the point of the 'short circuit' to kill and end them that day about November 1995 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Days of our Lives

  -I just had a dream that went like -there was a massive volcanic eruption in 'California'/ Los Angelos' area -covering and ext...