Friday, October 4, 2024

POWER

  -the soap opera Days of our Lives following me since about my November 1984

-the golden lasso shaped screw I picked off the Road outside Tauranga Hospital Gate about February 2008

-soon after moving in to my home now owning it meaning it's garden gave me miracle powers

-on it engraved POWERS as in soap OPERA

-and engraved 8mm

-the 8 like the upper and lower chambers of the Days of our Lives hourglass logo

-8mm- each digit comprised of two equal segments

-8mm- like the series is the most SUCCESSIVE / SUCCESSFUL series ever created anywhere in the history of space. And that is without the channel

-up one end of it a golden hook. Meant to represent the ball shaped fruit that provides my miracles

-at the opposite end. Around the base coming upwards are lines

-from March 31st 2017. When I repeated the BARS Bop Bup Bup over and over

-or each word has six digits like 6. I might have damned myself when I repeated that line over and over. Meaning I could now do really incredibly powerful miracles

-the hook at one end. And the lines coming upwards at the other end. Like the two chambers of the hourglass. There are two parts to the series. More stronger plots and miracles where by the end I could come up with almost any miracle I wanted

-on the side of the outer case. Three rectangle shaped parts with angled ends missing segments. THREE. Maybe when I repeated Bop Bup Bup each word spelt like God. On Friday March 31st 2017 I took all the powers of the Holy Trinity. God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost

-pulling the rod apart. On the inside runs a row of circles like joined washers

-8mm like for 666

No comments:

Post a Comment

Days of our Lives

  -I just had a dream that went like -there was a massive volcanic eruption in 'California'/ Los Angelos' area -covering and ext...